Just wondering about having my gamerscore reset

Hey everyone.  well i just have a question and i had  no clue where else to put it so i put it in here

In 2009 or 2008 i had gotten my gamer score reset and i think i got a like 2 day ban from xbl, now its been like 4 years sense i got that ban and i still cant get any gamerscore on my account on a game unless i have never played that game before on my xbl account witch is really a downer because i had like 35,000 LEGIT Gamerscore and now that ive gotten my gamerscore reset i can gain any of my old achievements back and i just want to know like why they would make this happen and if there is anyway that i can start to gain the gamerscore back because im forsure never going to get my gamerscore hacked again and the only reason that it was hacked in the first place was because my friend did it for me on my birthday and i had no clue that the consequenses would be what they are

so if theres any thing that you all know that i can do to resolve this or atleast answer my questions that would be great thats

My Gtag: My Crayolas

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Gamer-score corrections last for the life of the account.
You will never be able to unlock any achievements that you unlocked prior to the issue of your correction, whether gained legitimately or through cheating.

Xbox LIVE/cheating.

If you want to re-earn those achievements you will need to make a brand new account for LIVE.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As said above, Gamerscore resets last for the lifetime of an account. And to clarify, you can get ANY achievements on ANY game that you had before if you've never earned the achievement. So let's say you got Reset on GTA IV but you didnt have all the achievement unlocked for it, you can get any achievement you didn't have prior to the reset.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.