JUST SPEND SPEND SPEND...

What can I do on an Xbox without buying a monthly pass? i don't want the multiplayer experience, I don't want friends, I don't wanna buy movies or music...I mean you can get all that free on the net! SO what good is just the Xbox with no pass ??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Televersity"]

What can I do on an Xbox without buying a monthly pass? i don't want the multiplayer experience, I don't want friends, I don't wanna buy movies or music...I mean you can get all that free on the net! SO what good is just the Xbox with no pass ??

[/quote]

This may sounds crazy but, maybe you could play games on it

Maybe no good, at all. The Xbox is a social device, as much as it's a gaming device. Live is designed for social gaming.

If none of that interests you, then just get a PC and play single player games.

Which begs the question: What are you doing on a community forum, anyway?

[quote user="Endgamez"]The Xbox is a social device, as much as it's a gaming device. Live is designed for social gaming.[/quote]

Totally disagree.

according to my reward stats i have played only 4 hours of multiplayer and used apps for just 1 hour over the last 12 months.

I use my console near enough every day.

[quote user="Televersity"]What can I do on an Xbox without buying a monthly pass?[/quote]Play Driver? I mean, that's what your gaming history shows...[quote]SO what good is just the Xbox with no pass ??[/quote]Last I checked, the 360 was a gaming console. Did someone come to my place in the middle of the night and smash the 100 or so game DVDs I have in my 360 collection?

[quote user="Televersity"]SO what good is just the Xbox with no pass ?[/quote]There is a wealth of great single player titles on the Xbox 360 that you could play.

Also many of the 'multi-player' titles also offer a decent single player campaign and have local co-op options.

Plus since you have LoveFiLM on your list you would seem to be from the UK, so you could watch content from the BBC iPlayer which is available to Silver members.

Wow title of the thread made me assume it was about the steam sale. Guess not. Back to steam.

not sure, but i think hes  joking. social commentary on microsoft & there alleged price-gouging maybe? or how far xbox has distanced itself from the core gaming experience it used to be? how useless a paid subscription is? none of these represent my opinions by the way. quite a confusing little post isnt it? i mean like you said: games? and if he has no interest in multiplayer than the xbox should be perfectly fine for him without a, what he call it? "monthly pass."

"what good is just the Xbox with no pass ??"

answer: as good as it gets if you have no interest in what the pass has to offer. now if you dont want to play games at all thats another story.

What good is the xbox360 without all that extra stuff?? To play VIDEO GAMES the whole reason we the gamers bought it in the 1st place.I never ever do anything with my 360 but play games.Rarely MP..I dont think i ever played a movie,music ever...

I would like to know the same thing , why xbox charges for online multiplayer games and other gaming consoles dont charge to be online to use multiplayer games.