Just noticed... I've been demoted :)

Anyone else? I was an 8 and now a 7

And no.. its no biggy to me, just wondered if it was a glitch and if others had also been dropped, I think I was a 7 on the beta forums and they said it was a known problem.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

CUL lowered

Not really ... due to the migration some users will notice their CUL has been altered. It was an unfortunate thing that happened with the new forums. It wasn't anything that you did wrong...it was a system thing. I don't know if it will be adjusted or not.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/18/t/559.aspx

oh no...how will you live on without an 8........lol

All serious I am sure i saw this being raised by others on the Feedback page, may be an idea to raise it there....and remind them of it

And I've been promoted.

It isn't a glitch as far as I know if it was, they'd have fixed it.  

Nice one EDDS, I can sleep tonight knowing I've not upset anyone.

Cokney lol no way, its just a number and always will be, I'm not raising it as an issue as its not, not for me anyway

Unlucky i say

I'm a 5, but the day before on here, it said I was a 4. But now it's sorted itself and I'm a 5 again.

I lost my M

If a moderator could put it back that'd be great

Was an 8 now a 6, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it lol

I understand all the "Stolen" CUL numbers are being sucked up by an internet worm and deposited in an off shore account.

A cunning plan indeed....if you see a LEVEL 4000 you will know who did it!

Maybe during the update they had a look at members levels? Not sure, might be a problem.

I am still a solid 5, doubt i will ever go up. Not that it matters. Edds has been here for ages yet still stands as a 4 so yanno, not sure how they do it all.