Just logged into my Xbox One and my tenure isn't showing?

So I just brought my new Xbox One home and set it up and signed into my outlook account that's associated with my gamertag and one of the first things I noticed is that my xbox live tenure isn't showing. It's just a lowercase "i" is what it seems. My friend's on Xbox One are all showing their years on Xbox Live but I am currently not. Is there something I should be worried about? Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there,

It is a known issue which has popped up for users from time to time, and combined with the new console release I believe the servers are under considerable stress today.

Should you be worried about it? Not really - I'd expect it to pop back when the release frenzy has calmed down.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

^I do appreciate it and that's kinda what I figured but just wanted to confirm if I had to do anything on my part to correct this. I'm guessing/hoping that when I get home, it'll be updated. Appreciate the response!

Anyone else have this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, so I just checked on my profile and it's still telling me same thing. Maybe it needs a little more time?

Anyone else having the same issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well I am posting to this forum thread as I have the same problem and microsoft support have told me to post a thread in order for it to be picked up by the enforcement team. I have renewed my membership on the one and now my tenure (7 years I believe) is not showing on my profile. I have removed my account from the console and re-downloaded it and waited 48 hrs and still nothing.

Sorry this didn't help.