Just installed an HDD. How can I use game data saved on the built in flash memory?

I am new to the Xbox 360.  I bought a basic (4 gb internal memory, no HDD) Xbox 360 approx 4 weeks ago.  I just successfully installed a 320 gb HDD.  I have played Forza 4 many times prior to getting the HDD, so all game data is on the built in flash memory.  I just installed Forza 4 on to the new HDD, but it seems that when I begin to play the game from the HDD it does not see my previous session's data (even though I am logged in).  How can I play the game from the HDD using the collected session's data that is on the flash memory?  Does it need to be transferred to the HDD?  If so, how is this accomplished?

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I have never done this so if it does not work apologies.

Go to memory>  select the flash memory> there should be save files in there as you say.

As a test select the forza save file, it should say something like 'delete' 'move' 'copy'.

Now hopefully if you select ''move' it should allow you to transfer the save file over to your HDD.

Like I say I have never had the need to do this myself so it may not work.
If that does not work you could transfer the saves to a USB flash-drive, then move them to your HDD. But hopefully the 1st option will work for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.