Just had a chuckle....

So some of you main think I'm coming off unappreciative or unthankful, but I just had to post this. My birthday is next tuesday, and being I'm enrolled in the rewards program on here, I got my birthday gift email today. You know what my gift was? 20 Microsoft points.....thats right...20. Like I said, I don't mean to sound unthankful, but seriously microsoft thats the best you could do? What can I get for 20 points? Its not even worth putting towards anything either. It just seems cheap to me, I don't know. I wouldn't complain if it was 100 (which personally I don't think is too much to ask, its not alot, and it would actually be worth putting towards something). Not to mention you get 20 points just for doing a survey on the rewards site. Honestly I would have been just as happy not getting any points at all if they just give me 20. Am I alone here, or is the rewards program pretty much a joke in everyone elses eyes?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes everyone complains about this. Hello, people in Microsoft Birthday Points Department - You are just causing annoyance with your paltry 20 MSBirthdayP's.  Just quit it!  Give us something that puts a smile on our face, not one of these.  : /

I know this isn't really related....

I wish there was some way to track where your MS points go and come from. Because I had 100 points. Bought a 1600 point card which would add up to 1700 points total. I bought Hearthfire (Skyrim DLC) when it was on sale for 200 points which would bring me down to 1500 points. When I logged onto my account today I have 1700 points again.  I kind of wish I knew where this mystery 200 came from.

^ Could be from Xbox rewards

[quote user="Artorias Axios"]I wish there was some way to track where your MS points go and come from.[/quote]There is.

Ah, I totally know what you mean, bro. Honestly, if you want to get Microsoft points quickly, use Bing Rewards. I cannot believe how fast I am eligible for 400 point cards on their website. All you have to do is use their search bar, (after you have signed up for their rewards program, of course). Just a thought. Happy early Birthday, by the way! :)

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[quote user="Artorias Axios"]I wish there was some way to track where your MS points go and come from.[/quote]There is.

[/quote]

Thats cool I didn't even know that. Thanks for the heads up. But still it isn't very detailed. It just tells me I was credited 200 points.  I guess it had to be from Xbox live rewards for something.... I haven't done any surveys in a while or anything for them.

Even though you don't track what you do for the rewards program you still get the points for doing a specific "challenge" during the month

[quote user="Artorias Axios"]It just tells me I was credited 200 points.  I guess it had to be from Xbox live rewards for something.... I haven't done any surveys in a while or anything for them.[/quote]You can see your reward history at http://rewards.xbox.com/

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[quote user="Artorias Axios"]It just tells me I was credited 200 points.  I guess it had to be from Xbox live rewards for something.... I haven't done any surveys in a while or anything for them.[/quote]You can see your reward history at http://rewards.xbox.com/

[/quote]

You are awesome. Thanks for that. Apparently it was because I had renewed my 12- months of Live.

Ya realy,i wish my cable provider gave me a free movie for my BDay..

Or i wish my IP provider gave me a month free on my Bday

You know what would be cool?If on my Bday the city i lived in treated me to lunch or cut my taxes by my age 39% that would be cool.

But hey we still have fast food joints that hook ya up with a free Meal if you were a Chicken Hat and Bib and have the crew come out and sing for ya...thats always fun