Just got a ds4 at GameStop, Xbox one controller available next week

For those looking to get their hands on the controllers early GameStop has them. Just picked up the ds4 and the xbone should be available sometime next week according to the manager. The ds4 is the real deal.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's nice to see they are starting to make controller available already as that's one less thing customers will have to worry about picking up on release day. I, for one, won't have to worry about it though as I only need one controller. I play all my friends online. But I can't wait for IGN to get a hold of an X1 controller and do an unboxing and comparison video like they did with the DS4.

[quote user="WHlTE KNIGHT"]

Why would anyone by a controller before the consoles are released? Absolutely stupid.

I guess a fool and his money are easily parted.

[/quote]

How is it stupid? What difference does it make if he buys one now or next month? There going to be the same price?

@white knight DS4 is supposed to work on ps3 in a limited capacity but dunno if there has to be a patch for it but if there is a patch it might not be available until after ps4 launch but who knows

If you know you got a console coming why not get a controller?  Who knows there might be a shortage so it's a good idea to pick it up early plus you get to have a look at it.

@white knight some people friends that come round and extra controllers come in handy for that lol

DS4 blows

I will pick up a controller early because i was going to buy an extra anyway so i can put my DAY ONE controller up on the shelf for display. Also everyone loves the new controller and I have yet to touch it so this would be an opportunity to get a little familiar with it before launch and also I don't need a reason lol.

there wont be a shortage of controllers. they have so many they are selling them now.

People probably want extra controllers so they can check it off their list so they don't have to get it at midnight

Why would anyone by a controller before the consoles are released? Absolutely stupid.

I guess a fool and his money are easily parted.