Just Cause 3 gameplay

Bit of info on Just Cause 3 with a gameplay vid.

Have to say i'm very much looking forward to this.

Liked the other 2 & this looks like it has even more mindless destruction in it.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-21009-Just-Cause-3-Gameplay-Reveal-Trailer-Ramps-Up-the-Action.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Awesome!

Yep definite purchase. The Original Just Cause was the first big open world game I played where I was wowed that I could go anywhere and drive/fly anything. It had its fault but I pushed through to 1000gs completion because it was just fun. Missed the second one as I was heavily into BFBC2 at the time and didn't play much else. I'll be ready for it this time.

Between Just Cause 3 & Mad Max,Avalanche Studio will dominate  open world games,this fall.

Great.... :)

Just Cause has always had spectacular gameplay.  I was felt it was missing something.  I am not sure what "it" was missing to put Just Cause in the upper echelon of Open World games.  But none the less, spectacular game play

"Just Cause" was amazing.

"Just Cause 2" was boring though.  The world was impressively huge but it's size highlighted it's lifelessness.

If they get the wildlife and sealife right in this one they will have a great game... but I suppose they will also have "Farcry 4".

What was missing for me in Just Cause 2,were story missions.

I like the Z movies action style but there was like 10 main missions,not very well written/directed.

A Bruce Willis/Stallone style instead of Steven Seagal would be great.

Im excited for it day 1 for sure

om((&^$&&ingg, Best news this year, can barely wait for this one.

Some uninteresting information, I found FC3 uninspiring and generic after playing JC2. Then again, it's pointless comparing the 2 in reality since you're virtually crippled in FC3 and 4.

Never cared for the series. After watching some of the stupidly unrealistic stunts a friend could pull off, I said nope, not going to play it.