JUST CAUSE 2.

Well, I was in my local BLOCKBUSTER store and spotted Just Cause 2 without a case for £1.98. So I've picked it up.

WOW- What a fantastic game, any game that lets you attach your motorbike to a jet plane as it goes down a runway then get towed off into the clouds is a winner in my book.  I assume a lot of you have played this and I'm wondering whats the general opinion?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I borrowed a copy off a pal, and i jump on it every so often to cause some mayhem!!!  Fun game.

I think it's an amazing game to be honest. Haven't played it in a long time though. To get everything on the game takes such a long time. Only just hit 50% I believe.

One of the most fun sandbox games out there. Plenty to do. When I first started, the size of the world was a bit daunting but that gave way once the fun started. There's never enough chaos.

Find the hot air balloon in the north west island i believe then atach that to a passing plane takes skill but is very fun

This is an extremely fun game, looks very nice to!

I borrowed a friend's copy, and it was non-stop fun the entire time. It can be tricky in places when you're trying to play it on Hard difficulty, but the sheer mayhem you can cause is enough to make the game great. Plus, as Lofty said, the graphics look very nice. At the price I don't think you could have bought much better.

One of my top 5 games

Endless fun, a third is more than welcome with co-op

If you ever get around to pulling this off the shelf and blowing the dust off, give me a shout : )

"Holy necro'd thread Batman" I would say the op has finished it after 2 years.