Just before I sleep...

...I am thinking of ways I am going to tell the Attorney General of Florida and basically any and all departments I can like the Better Business Bureau of Florida.  Rip off is one thing but flat out stealing my money is wrong.  I have tried properly to request my money and I have been told no (Xbox is allowed to steal from people).  Lets see if it is legal.  Russell wants his money back.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lets hope you have a good sleep and feel better about things when you wake up :)

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Lets hope you have a good sleep and feel better about things when you wake up :)

[/quote]

LOL :)

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

LOL :)

[/quote]

I just hope he's got someone there to give him a cuddle when he wakes up, it sounds like he needs one :)

Russel wants his money back

sarah would be happy to have russels money....

They will probably laugh in your face, they have no jurisdiction over transactions carried out by one of Microsoft's European subsidiaries...

Is this the dude that signed up for a half price auto renewal deal with LIVE then some how forgot to cancel it so the auto renewal kicked in on the card he kept on his account...and somehow..its MS's fault he doesnt monitor his finances better to know what is scheduled to be paid or not

Auto renewal thing should be out lawed

why....its not hard to work out what you sign up for, and a five min phonecall can end it...free of charge...only crittens have a problem with that system

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Auto renewal thing should be out lawed

[/quote]

But it's there for everyone to see and only takes a quick phone call to cancel if you wish, no problem is it.