Just been accepted into the xbox community ambassador program

I've just been accepted into the xbox community ambassador program, I'm so happy :)

If you need any help with xbox, feel free to message me and i'll try my best to help you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We do not need you to post stuff like this. People will know your an ambassador by the icon below your gamertag.

Congratulations on the new icon.

I think there are more Ambassadors on the forum than there are regular posters.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[/quote]

Me to :( I remember when I first became an Ambassador, it was a privilege. There were requirements. Now, they accept just about anyone that applies.

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

[/quote]

Me to :( I remember when I first became an Ambassador, it was a privilege. There were requirements. Now, they accept just about anyone that applies.

[/quote]This does not mean everybody will stay though. People can get removed just as fast as they become one. It is also quite possible that Microsoft is allowing so many Ambassadors because of the holiday. More like Christmas help. There are some amazing games this year and some even more amazing console bundles. This means a lot of questions about the system from new and potential new buyers.

@VoteDC...I posted a few times that I thought the ratio was 3-1 reg. poster to XBA. I'm beginning to think it more like 2-1. @Anthony...agreed.

You know it would help if there was actually a population on these forums.... You're all just so damn helpful that MS probably couldn't help themselves :p haha

Good job OP!!! Anthonymrb take it easy

cool :p

ding!