Just asking for you guys to do me a quick favour please

Just wondering if you lot can click on this link and tell me if it is in stock or not below?

For some reason it shows as in stock for me and out of stock from another computer.

THANKS

http://www.astrogaming.co.uk/audio-systems/a40-audio-systems/sr3-a40-audio-system

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if you are unsure of the stock levels given on the site, contact their customer service...came up as out of stock on mine as well

What are you going to do if you get a range of different answers?

Also; Out.

Out of stock for me.

Out here, on chrome and on Aurora.

Out of stock and you must be out of your mind to pay 230 quid for a headset

Well looks like that answers it then.

Didnt want to get the black/white ones but if that's all that's in stock oh well.

Thanks anyway

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

Out of stock and you must be out of your mind to pay 230 quid for a headset

[/quote]

Nope just very very fortunate when it came to my Birthday this year.

There are far more things you can spend it on. Loads of games. Just because you have it doesnt mean you can blow it all in one go

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

There are far more things you can spend it on. Loads of games. Just because you have it doesnt mean you can blow it all in one go

[/quote]

When I said I was fortunate, I mean I was fortunate buying this headset is about 1/6 of my money that I got.

Normally I get just enough money for 2 games.

Yes we belive this is one sixth of your bday money lol regardless of money amounts you must have more money then sense to spend that amount on a headset. I payed 40 quid for my tutrle beaches and i think they are great.