Just a bunch of broken games.

Every night I come home to try and play on this console, and the majority of the evenings I attempt to do so I get nothing but server errors and loading errors, and can't connect to this that and the other. Have had an XBOX, 360 and now this sad excuse for a gaming system. Microsoft will not get another penny from me. You'd think with every generation there's be improvements with the technology. It's only gotten worse. Peace out MS!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You didn't even say what you tring to do we can't help if you don't explain

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

General rant set on by yet another failed attempt to play anything last night. ESO wouldn't load past the title screen before kicking me to the dashboard. Figured it was just the game because it has all kinds of issues since release. So I tried loading Destiny, which gave me a "servers not loading" error. It's literally a coin flip every night (my gf and I have a running joke about it each time we try to get on both our consoles to game together) whether or not you will get to play anything.

My network was fine and I was fully connected to Live. My gf was able to load ESO without issue in the very next room. At this point my XBOX One is unplugged sitting on a desk. every other night I have nothing more than a $350 door stop with accompanying smaller $60 paper weights. The connectivity of the XBOX One is absolutely terrible and MS should be ashamed they put out such a sub par product. i know that that is how tech companies operate though. If your stuff doesn't break, they can't get you to buy a new one "NOW WITH LARGER HARD DRIVE!!".

Guess I didn't learn my lesson after having not one, but two 360s red ring. One I was lucky enough to get warrantied, but had to replace the other out of pocket.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried a hard reset and if that didn't work did you try to restore it to factory defaults

Sorry this didn't help.

I would also make sure you have good internet speeds to be able to handle to console's gaming at the same time. Are both console's wired or wireless? are you sing a gateway / Modem /router also do you use a switch ?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can try a factory restore

Sorry this didn't help.