jungle4

Ever made a mistake? The last thing I downloaded was a subscription for x-box live. If I have downloaded anything past that ....it wasn't me or my account. Continue your investigstion and explain what i downloaded.  I feel this is a error on your part. You are looseing a subsciber for life, I will make the move to PS3 if this can not be corrected. All the answers are form letters so I dont even think anyone is reading or investigating anything.

Prove me wrong.
E-mail me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Thanks
Scott

At this point I would never recomend xbox live do to they can shut you off without reason.
I just purchased a new xbox live 12 month  and I am yet to get an acceptable explanation as to why.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Why is it whenever someone gets banned they "casually" throw out the PS3 threat and "casually" mention they just bought a 12 month subscription like it'll help their cause any? Seriously go look in account suspensions and count how many threads you find where the poster doesn't mention just having bought a subscription or about going to the PS3.  In any case you want this folder - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx -

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.