June 20th Update Xbox Live Multiplayer Issue

So I downloaded the update this morning, the minute I did my Netflix started acting up to where I would be randomly kicked from Xbox Live or would take really long times to stream movies. It would play for a while then just stop then repeat. So this evening I decided to jump online and boom im hit with even more problems. I have no issue downloaded the update nor staying on Xbox Live, my issue is when I try to get on online games I can't. It goes to the multiplayer screen but just keeps searching and gets no success.

I have tried Call of Duty 4, Black Ops, Halo Reach, Uno, MW2 and they all do the same exact thing, I can make it to the online part just fine with no issues. But when I try to enter a game, I am having no success finding other Xbox Live users, it's kinda like it's timing out but it's not saying it's timing out. I ran across the post by some guy on here (not saying his name cause im not sure if that's allowed) but it starts with a "J" where he tells the person to clear their catche and then do something else, im forgetting what he called it but you press LB RB x RB< Sure that's not the whole thing, but yeah I did that a few times and a icon pops up saying "Doing this will remove the system update."

I do that and turn off my 360 and turn it back on and redownload the update and still no success. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Sorry also im not sure why it's showing up as one big clump when I put paragraphs, but yeah anyway, thanks to anyone that can help me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No idea, sorry. Wish i knew. :x

Sorry this didn't help.

As soon as I downloaded the update. I have re download all of my mw3 dlc. Weird.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, DancerGirl904. It seems like you are only experiencing connection issue while in-game. To confirm, you do not experience any problem while on the dashboard or using any apps. Is that correct?

To start, I would suggest clearing your system cache by following the steps listed in this support article titled "How to clear your Xbox 360 system cache". Then, redownload your profile. If you need help doing this, check out this support article titled "Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile".

Give it a shot and let us know if this helps resolve the issue. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.