judgement hammerburst what's happening

Since its  a preorder exclusive has it been taken out of the game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im sure it would be in single player as its the stock locust weapon,  will be interesting to see which Lancer is the primary cog weapon as if the game is set just after E day the chainsaw lancer has yet to be invented by Adam Fenix so it should be the penulum Lancer.  As for MP who knows the fact its DLC would suggest otherwise but then I cant see what the Locust would be firing instead.

From what I understand the pre-order bonus is for the classic Hammerburst (the six shot from Gears 1) - the standard Hammerburst MK2 is still in the game

Ah yes that would make sense!   I still cant make up my mind about whether I want this game or not, strange as all other GOW titles have been must haves for me.

^ I love me some Gears (currently replaying 3 to get back into the swing of things), I also loved Bulletstorm so I cant wait myself - another thing I love the look of is the dynamic gameplay element to the campaign, should have plenty of replayability

Yes, im talking myself into it now, GOW campaigns are briliant, although I thought 3 was the worst it just didnt live up to my expectations and I thought the whole story had gone of kilter thanks to Karen Travis by then.   I also loved Bulletstorm thought it was brillant and played it through a few times.  Read all the GOW books and have all the comics and graphic novels.

Worst bit of 3 for me was Anvils Gate, in the books its made to sound like an impregnable mountain fortress with huge artillery guns overlooking a vally and a whole town/village enclosed in its walls.   In the game it looked like small shed that would blow down in a strong wind.

Genchy you know you will end up getting this m8!!!  So i can confidently say - See you on the battlefield!!!!! LOL

LOoking forward to it myself ordered the steel book

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

Genchy you know you will end up getting this m8!!!  So i can confidently say - See you on the battlefield!!!!! LOL

[/quote]

The call of the Lancer may prove too strong to resist Macca!

after playing this today i feel theres gonna be a lot of annoyed gears fans, they've CODified it :(

no more downing players on multiplayer, which means no more executions, which means no more execution playlist.

no taggin nades anymore, you now use lb to throw nade,

very fast weapon swaps,

crosshair on screen constantly.

MP graphics look shoddy,

just doesnt feel the same,