Jtaggers

Hello, I play GTA IV a lot, And of course GTA IV isn't GTA without Jtaggers (Modders).   I encounter at least 1 modder every time I play.    Some modders can be "nice".  Using their mods for just spawning cars, not really killing players.  But whether or not they are "nice" or using the mods to kill players and really bend the game rules.  They need to be seriously dealt with...Filing a complant literally does nothing, I've reported numerous modders in the past months and all are

NOT BANNED as of now, And they STILL MOD in Grand Theft Auto IV.     Not that I'm picking on this one player, but  there is a person who is modding, Teleporting, and Killing me and other players.     I would appreciate a mod or Microsoft Staff to get in contact with me to serve justice to this player.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you have filed a complaint and it is upheld they will get the appropriate punishemnt, it may not be as soon as you like, but it will happen...

I'd like to think that, However - The Xbox LIVE Enforcement team, is indeed: UGLY.   They spend their time banning my friends who do the right thing, Teaching modders and hackers a  lesson, and the hackers get rewarded.

[quote user="Trollarch Lv80"]

I'd like to think that, However - The Xbox LIVE Enforcement team, is indeed: UGLY.   They spend their time banning my friends who do the right thing, Teaching modders and hackers a  lesson, and the hackers get rewarded.

[/quote]If your friends have been banned, they were not doing the right thing...

That is false,  Each of them such as Minnesota Burns, Trolled 5 year old kids that used mods or hacks in Call of Duty,   THEY got banned, while the 5 year old modders didn't.    

As far as I know, "Trolling" is not illegal, and is not against any rules in Call of Duty, or Xbox LIVE.   And you need to be at least 17 or 18 to play Call of Duty,  And mods and hacks are strictly forbidden on Xbox and games.   So, A message to XBLEF:   You are ugly, Do your job right.   Ban the hackers, Reward the adults.

[quote user="Trollarch Lv80"]

That is false,  Each of them such as Minnesota Burns, Trolled 5 year old kids that used mods or hacks in Call of Duty,   THEY got banned, while the 5 year old modders didn't.    

As far as I know, "Trolling" is not illegal, and is not against any rules in Call of Duty, or Xbox LIVE.   And you need to be at least 17 or 18 to play Call of Duty,  And mods and hacks are strictly forbidden on Xbox and games.   So, A message to XBLEF:   You are ugly, Do your job right.   Ban the hackers, Reward the adults.

[/quote]Microsoft are not in the habit of banning people for no reason, it serves no purpose to them, your friends broke the rules and got banned, just like anyone else who breaks the rules.

Another way of looking at it is, "two wrongs don't make a right!"...