Joysticks for everyone!

My question is : Why the Microsoft does not develop a whole joystick reversed for left-handed?

It is so simple, I read reports about joysticks tailored for especific games but I do not see joysticks for lefties !

Even it was twice the price I would buy, not everyone has the ability with both hands and not everyone has time to get coaching, it is frutrating to be dying because spent all ammo trying to hit an opponent.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

To begin with, your question would have been better suited in better suited to be in the Xbox Feedback forums if you want discussion on this topic. This is the support forum and non related post like this tend to bury those by people actually seeking assistance.

But to address your question, it comes down to simple economic why such a thing is not made. For one, left handed people make up about 10% of the population as a whole, meaning even if left handed gamer bought one the sales would be approximately 10% of a standard joystick. Secondly, not everyone who is left handed would use such a thing as they are acclimated to the now standard setup, meaning the sales would be much less than that 10%.

Many games have the option to reverse the stick inputs, which is a nod to the lefties out there. But it is very unlikely you will see a totally reversed controller with buttons on the other side as it is not a viable financial option. Raising the price as you suggest would only further reduce the chances of it selling as well. I hope this helps you understand why what you are suggesting is not likely to be produced anytime in the near future.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.