Joining the Xbox One Preview Program

Hi, I am a member of the Windows 10 Technical Preview and I wanted to join the Xbox Preview Program to test out the new features for the Xbox to PC connectivity (such as streaming). When I went to Xbox Support and asked how I could stream to my console with my Windows 10 PC (to evaluate and test the features), they informed me that I would have to join the Xbox One Preview Program. I was told to then post on the Xbox Forum here to have someone in the preview program possibly invite me. My gamertag (as listed on the side) is Actually Epic. As I said before, I am a member of the Windows 10 Tech Preview and an Xbox Ambassador. I would really appreciate it if someone could invite me. 

Thanks in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there!

You were slightly misinformed by support - invites to the preview program are not sent out over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, thanks. But would it be possible for someone to invite me from their console as I have requested here?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Actually Epic!

Happy to hear you want to join the preview! The best way to get invited is by an Xbox Live friend who may already be in the program. If none of your friends are a part of the preview, I suggest meeting new folks in our general discussion forums!

Hope you get invited soon! :D

Sorry this didn't help.