Joining australian lobbies in ghosts

I have been playing ghosts on xbox one or about a week. Recently, it either downloaded free fall or it was already on the prepared console I bought. When I search for games, its looking at '26 potential games found'. The annoying thing here is even in peak hours between 4pm and 8pm, I am constantly getting put in American lobbies.I'm using stalker and QuickDraw, had. 2.5 kd on 360, yet can't mange to win gun fights consistently because of latency. It's really cramping my style. Xbox one doesn't allow you to see where someone's from, how ping of the game when searching or strength of connection in game.

anyone know of anything I could do here. The best I can think is to delete free fall to include more games in potential matches which usually sits at 50. unfortunately have no idea how to do this because I can't find the hard drive with individual files on xbox one. Im not going to bother with ghosts if I can't fix this issue

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

As of the last DLC, Ghosts on Xbone is now unplayable. Too much player segregation and matchmaking that puts you into a lobby on the other side of the work instantly simply means that the game is now unplayable. I should have kept my 360 and BlopsII. The 360 console was stable, had a wireless headset, and you could find a local COD lobby!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Much the same brother. Glad to hear it's not just me, as selfish as that is. I've been a big PC/PS3 gamer for the past few years.

Last week I got a sweet deal on a xbox one from a mate ($380 for console, controller, kinetic and Titanfall) I had ghosts on PC, so I knew it wasn't the best game but still wanted to try it out.

Anyway.. My copy got delivered this morning. EVERY lobby I joined, I was paired against Americans. Now, I'm a pretty good gamer - I have good equipment (A40s etc), I understand spawn points, and how to play the objective.

I feel like I strategically outplay most of the people I was versing, but was NO match to them due to my ridiculous connection.

In some cases, I was getting one shot from my point of view. On the other end, I was putting 3-4 bullets into people before they registered, and sometimes when watching the kill-cam apparently I wasn't shooting at all.

It's pretty disappointing to be honest. Luckily I got ghosts brand new and sealed for $40 otherwise I would have lost my ***.

Matchmaking is awful and needs to be fixed.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same issue, it's so frustrating! Don't know how to fix it but feel free to add me (MAKE EM SUFFER) and hopefully we can all join up and win host

Sorry this didn't help.