Join Xbox-live Gold

I'm trying to join Xbox-live gold but it doesn't work for me.

I start by signing onto my microsoft account wish my xbox-profile is on. So far so good. I press the "Join Xbox-live Gold" button and i'm sent to the page where i can choose between 1 month, 3 months and a year. I chose 3 months. But here is the problem. When I pressed "next" I am sent to another log in screen. I have tried to use the right accounts password and email but i'm just sent back to the same screen. This is really weird because if I use the wrong password then a message appears that I've used the wrong password. But if I use the right password it doesn't happen anything, I'm just sent back to the same screen with no message.

Help me please!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Easier if u do it threw your xbox or buy a prepaid card to redeem the code or you can call xbox n try it that way

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If it's asking for a login email and password when you try to purchase Gold, you may be operating a child account with parental controls in place preventing you from making the purchase.  The reason it's not telling you that you have an incorrect password is because the password is correct.  The problem is you're using the child email and password to authorize itself to make a purchase, and that's not going to fly.  You need to enter the parental email and password.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.