Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Joe_Staten

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is huge for the Halo series for those that don't know of him

Am I missing something I just copied ur link and all it says is he left destiny to take up a new challenge no where does it say about him going to Microsoft

Major Nelson announced on Twitter he was back at MS. It also appears on Joe Statens Wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/.../Joseph_Staten

It's ok I saw it on a halo page his working on a unknown project which could be halo 5

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

It's ok I saw it on a halo page his working on a unknown project which could be halo 5

[/quote]

Highly doubtful its Halo 5 seeing as how it has been announced to come out this year just doesnt have a title

its ok he aint working with 343 his working on something else. well that video they showed at E3 plus the art work iv just seen so it must be halo 5

Just having him back on the team is great.   He is one of the best writers in gaming

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

[/quote]

Highly doubtful its Halo 5 seeing as how it has been announced to come out this year just doesnt have a title

[/quote]Ehh, I think it's rather obvious if it's an "unknown project".  Maybe he'll suprise us and just isn't allowed to really reveal anything yet.  For al we know maybe he's somehow involved with making the live action Halo TV series.  I give this til E3 at best.  Still, I have to agree this is indeed very awesome news!

Don't know of the dude tbh but if he's good as y'all say he is hopefully we get a game that I enjoy. Maybe slap him onto the Black Tusk project or something.