Jobs

I was wondering if I could work for a xbox live enforcement team. I'm 13 years old and I was also wondering if you had to work for Microsoft for a sertean amount of years to be a xbl enforcement team Person if not please write back and let me know thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated April 2, 2019 Views 60 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They won't hire a 13 year old, but if you're interested in the future, take a look here: careers.microsoft.com/gclp.aspx

Working for the xbox live enforcement team is a real job at microsoft. I am assuming you will have to work at their HQ in washington

Need to be of legal age to work along with living in Redmond and I am pretty sure college is also required.

Unfortunately I have to say that you are a bit to young but if you are really considering a job through xbox make sure you work hard towards it. You will need to attend collage (not to sure what for but schooling is a must) after that you should be of legal age for you to apply .

You need to be of legal age, which is 18 to work.
Reply In reply to deleted message
Please don't post commercial or third party links in the forums! For further help check the forum rules and regulations. 
Game ON!
Hello and thank you for your question, but sadly I have to say that due to child labor laws microsoft would be unable to hire you until you reach the legal age for most jobs of 18. If by then you still wish to work with them then by all means go for it and I will wish you luck from the sideline.
That kid is 20 years old now as the original post was made 7 years ago. 

Hi, 

I am not a Microsoft employee therefore I can only tell you my assumption. 

I do not believe they will employ a 13 year old for any job at Microsoft. This is due to you being under the age of 18 and should not be able to have the same experiences as those older e.g. dealing with abusive/explicit messages if you were to become a Enforcement team member. 

However, since you’re thinking of the future try:http://careers.microsoft.com/gclp.aspx?xr=footnav to see what Microsoft offer and how you can best gain the experience to be apart of the Microsoft family. 

Hope this helps.

13 would be too young to be hired, but you can always check out their careers section as soon as you are legally able to work!