JOB

Hey if i keep filing complaints on people everyday for doing somthing wrong,How long would it take to work for the enforcement team?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

24 Hours maximum.

If you want to know more about the system, review this-

You know you want to click me

[quote user="Griblin"]

Hey if i keep filing complaints on people everyday for doing somthing wrong,How long would it take to work for the enforcement team?

[/quote]

OP seriously what is with the misleading title ????

[quote user="Griblin"]

[/quote]

Are you thinking, if you keep filing complaints for people doing something wrong, you will get a job with XBLPET..????

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

[quote user="Griblin"]

[/quote]

Are you thinking, if you keep filing complaints for people doing something wrong, you will get a job with XBLPET..????

[/quote]

Lmao Nano now the OP is really dreaming hahahahhaha

Erm...you have to go to college and everything to get a job for Microsoft. It's not just something where you just become one because you're reporting people.

-

Also, if you repeatedly file complaints on the same person, that's feedback tampering and YOU can BE SUSPENDED for it.

Got a grudge?  Report once and move on.  The enforcement team will handle the rest.