JerichoHitman89 I'm being blackmailed and hacked and I need the microsoft enforcer team to help me A.S.A.P. please!!!!

There is this one guy his gamertag is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] and he has several accounts he has been harassing me for months and trying to get hack me and get into my stuff he locks out my xbox account all the time by typing in the wrong passwords and such, and he has tried and got his friends to try to boot me off line with a booter. He has this one account  called [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] whom he is sharing with one of my friends and this is what he put on his [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] bio. "I hate pedos especially JerichoHitman89 hes such a [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] and hes been messing with me 4 months so if you don't mind plz hack him or call microsoft and complain even tho they won't do anything about it." Please MICROSOFT and everybody else do something about this guy and file complaints until his account is disentegrated. Get him console banned! You wouldn't want someone doing this to you. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

call into xbox customer support and file an unathorized access if you been "hacked" and file a complant on the gamertag which you can do from the xbox console itself

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Jericho! You can find more tools to report this user to enforcement and also block communication with him in our Harassment Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx). Please let us know if this helps, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey microsoft and everybody else thanks alot for your your support and getting his profile banned quick it's a nice relief to see all of that stuff gone in that bio. :)

Sorry this didn't help.