Je crée mon compte Xbox LIVE mais il me sort d'autres gamertags ...

Bonjour,

J'ai voulu crée l'adresse Xbox LIVE d'une amie qui ne sait pas s'y prendre avec la console, j'ai donc créé son compte, customizé son perso etc.

Arriva le moment où je voulu rejoindre le Xbox LIVE. Son pseudo étant " Hellowdy " lors de la création du compte, j'ai essayé à 2 reprises et à chaque fois que je rejoins le live, le gamertag de " Hellowdy " passe à n'importe quoi ... Du style de JupiterRagout0 ou BotteTube1175 ...

J'aurai souhaité une explication parce que là c'est un peu n'importe quoi, merci.

Dans l'attente de votre réponse, caribou593.

[Hello,

I wanted to create the Xbox LIVE address of a friend who can not do it with the console, so I created his account, his character so easily customized.

The moment came when I wanted to join the Xbox LIVE. His nickname is "Hellowdy" when creating the account, I tried 2 times and each time I join the live, the gamertag of [mod removed] anything goes ... [mod removed]  ...

I wanted an explanation because there is a little anything, thank you.

Pending your response, caribou593.]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When you tried creating the GT, were you given those other names automatically? If so, you should receive one free name change, which you can do here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.