I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?

i recently revived a ban on my account for communications for 14 days, then a couple of days later i got another ban saying i can no longer use live i.e online games e.g overwatch and destiny. on the 2nd of august the ban was supposed to get uplifted and yet i still cant use my account for communication, on later investigation i found out i got another ban for messaging abusive comments and threats l do have previous banns on my account but at the time i did no use this account as it was my fathers under the gamer tag of Alter Khaos, but i couldn't have sent these messages whilst banned from Xbox live in general, so i would like to appeal for this ban to be removed as i had no notification on my console and when i check my enforcement history it says i have no active suspensions. the Xbox support member also confirmed i have no permanent ban  but the ban i supposedly have is until the 18th of august.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:
Answer

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues. Please see enforcement.xbox.com 

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.