Ive recently bought the season pass...No freddy krueger?

Ok so i bought the season pass for mortal combat it says it will give me Skarlet,Kenshi And rain i have them...But then it says i would get a mystery charecter...I Would expect that to be Freddy? but i never got him cause season pass means i get everything to do with mortal combat doesent it? so why dont i have freddy and like the costume packs and the other stuff? anyways maybe im doing this wrong? anyways anyone mind explaining how to get them?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

It says you get a mystery character.  It's not necessarily one that you want.  He is available for download from the marketplace though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So ok i get a mystery charecter right? When am i gonna have it? i thought i would get everything right away? I Seriously do not get this.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="A Rabid Cujo"]

Ok so i bought the season pass for mortal combat it says it will give me Skarlet,Kenshi And rain i have them...But then it says i would get a mystery charecter...I Would expect that to be Freddy? but i never got him cause season pass means i get everything to do with mortal combat doesent it? so why dont i have freddy and like the costume packs and the other stuff? anyways maybe im doing this wrong? anyways anyone mind explaining how to get them?

[/quote]

Hello Rabid Cujo,

With the Season Pass you are indeed supposed to get all 4 DLC Kombatants, including Freddy Krueger.  Once you download the Season Pass, you're supposed to go and get each Kombatant from the DLC option _within_ the game and _not_ from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

If you go and purchase any character from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace after downloading the Season Pass you will be billed for them as per normal, and note that such transactions are non-refundable.

How did you get the other 3 DLC Kombatants?  If you downloaded their compatibility packs and then got the Season Pass, I believe it automatically unlocks them as the Compatibility Packs are the DLC characters in a locked form to non-DLC paying customers.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.