its xbox 360 vs ps3 all over again

I remember back then people posting same game comparison saying which one is better. I admit I looked the pictures. but really never gave a daMN. I like good graphics. but you really think its end the day playing a game that has lesser graphics =. no I have fun playing the games I like when I play on the system that I am playing it on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Differences are that the XB is more expensive this time and that both are similar architectures. This gen the PS3 was more expensive and Cell based.

I think next gen is more based on the Exclusives and what you prefer.

if only they dropped the Kinect and added two titans..

[quote user="Lestat Phoenix"]

[/quote]

Titan isn't even the best, why not just get a R9 290X, half the price, the same performance as the titan.

Kinect is a part of new expirience. At this moment Kinect is the only difference between two consoles.

@Alex2751....the controllers are quite different, as is the UI, also the disparity in servers....

[/quote]

If only Microsofts customers were willing to spend £2000 on a gaming console.

They should have gone with a slighter stronger GPU though. Maybe they will overclock the Xbox One a little more before launch.

I agree with redeye that it's more about the exclusives and what you think you'll enjoy most. The graphics and textures on the consoles look almost identical and so it really doesn't matter in that area. I prefer Xbox because of the controller a lot and I think the things they are doing are really cool. That's not to say I don't like the PS4, I just prefer the Xbox. If I could afford it, I'd probably get both.

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

[/quote]

If only Microsofts customers were willing to spend £2000 on a gaming console.

They should have gone with a slighter stronger GPU though. Maybe they will overclock the Xbox One a little more before launch.

[/quote]

I'd spend that if the games were cheaper.