Its my birthday......what can i buy :-)

Ive got bit of money, most ive had since i was in my teens and now im pushing near 30 :-/

-

Am i getting old to be on these forums now, 3 years off 30 lol

-

Possibly get me some new games today - whoooo hoooo haha!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol Try being 35 today mate...............You are only as old as you feel!.............I av had money too-and its a toss up between putting it towards a new motor bike or getting a game-Fifa street or Ridge Racer-decisions Decisions. And No you aint never too old to be on these forums--there some dinosaurs that are on these forums lol... PS Happy Birthday!

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

lol Try being 35 today mate...............You are only as old as you feel!.............I av had money too-and its a toss up between putting it towards a new motor bike or getting a game-Fifa street or Ridge Racer-decisions Decisions. And No you aint never too old to be on these forums--there some dinosaurs that are on these forums lol... PS Happy Birthday!

[/quote]

Yeah i know of one old crusty tall stinging insect that lurks round here quite a bit :P

Happy Birthday to the both of you young whippersnappers :)

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

[/quote]

LOL the daddy's are hiding then cuz i dnt know who they are :-P

-

Yeah im thinking Saints Row third as its £20 on shopto......or Silent Hill Downpour but out of stock on shopto :-/

-

Ps....Cheers Mate, Same to you, old git :-P

Dinosaurs,i like it. You guys are still young puppies!

Yes, you are getting too old dude :P. It never said on FB it was your birthday. :s

Coffin Dodgers spring to mind!! LOL

[quote user="Naffry"]

It never said on FB it was your birthday. :s

[/quote]

Dodging the fact im getting on abit mate :-P

-

Nice to know im classed as young Pup ;-)

[quote user="JAY EVO 85"]

It's my birthday.....what can i buy :-)

[/quote]

.... a hat?

I always say you cant go wrong with a good hat... it's says "I'm a man, I'm wearing a hat.... deal with it!"

... well, ok, I don't ALWAYS say that, but sometimes I do...

.... ok, you got me, that's the only time I've ever said that, but you weren't to know that.... until I just told you.... dammit!!!!!

Jay-Only by us old gits! :)

Happy birthday Jay & Mac as for games you could go for f1 and join us on the track or get some points and wait for a belated present and get Trials Evo on the 18th!! :)