its 2013 now can we get some free stuff?

I love Xbl so much that I actually spent money on over priced games on demand. I pay for the membership even though I rarely use any of the extra features, that are unnecessary in my opinion. But to my point..... Microsoft it's time we dedicated gold members get some free games even if they're classic titles. No way should gold members with years of dedication be paying top dollar for games that are basically 5$ at the store.......yes one solution is "well go buy it else where" but the point still remains there are no perks for being a gold member for years. We got a weekly sales and specials app that we have to take a chance on each day just to hope to get a free gift.  The only reason I bring this up is because its hard to justify the gold membership. For example your charging for megaman 9 and 10 yet ps+ is going give it away for free honestly its not even worth the money you priced it. So from a customer to you im asking you Microsoft to please give us something for free make the launch titles that came with the 360 free or even Halo 3, Oblivion, or fallout 3. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It might be 2013 but you are still dealing with microsoft,they don`t change.

You get what you pay for. Xbox Live is a superior service compared to playstation network. Ive been a member for 7 years and am happy to continue paying for my subscription and expect nothing free in return. If you want the free games CHOOSE to go elsewhere its your money spend how you want

Get what you pay for? What's wrong with PSN again to warrant a 60.00 a year price difference to play games? I've been a gold subscriber for 10 years and can't come up with any significant differences.

If you own a shop and you have a customer who's been dedicated for 5+ years it is common sense to give them some incentive. I was just thinking the other day when I purchased 16,000 ms points it would've been nice to get a cherry on top. Btw since I barely use online play on ps3 or 360, service isn't what I am criticizing it's customer appreciation.

You do get 25 cents on your birthday and 1 to 2% back for spending a depending on your gamerscore. Say you buy a game valued at $20, real money. Boom! That's 16 Microsoft points** for you at the end of the month!  Actual value of 16 Microsoft points? 20 whole cents.

-_- @Murder enough said, all I can do is hope the new xbox will bring change to xbl.

[quote user="xPlayBoyMagicx"]

If you own a shop and you have a customer who's been dedicated for 5+ years it is common sense to give them some incentive. I was just thinking the other day when I purchased 16,000 ms points it would've been nice to get a cherry on top. Btw since I barely use online play on ps3 or 360, service isn't what I am criticizing it's customer appreciation.

[/quote]Why give them an incentive if they are still comming to your shop?

It would make sense to incentivise customers of other shops...

Well I'm already planning on cutting off my ties unless something drastic happens.

Maybe Sony wouldn't be operating at a loss if they stopped giving out free games. It's great customer service though and I support it fully.

But Playstation isn't even operating at a loss. Their gaming strategy works very well.