It's on the way! and Were working on it.

Those lines are starting to get really old when it comes to updates, fixes, games with gold for XB1, info on new titles, and the list goes on. I've had the system since release day and have played through most of the titles even the crappy halo spartan **** that constantly crashes on me. I'm starting to feel like I have a 500 dollar cable box because that's the only entertainment left at this point to get out of it. I'm sure the system is more than capable of playing games just fine and whatnot but ffs we need new games and apps its so boring.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have played through all 30+ games already??

I totally understand what you are saying man!

We need more games NOW!

I only got FIFA, AC & FORZA because nothing else interested me. I am sadly disappointed by just how small those games are : (

Well i think he means the Games that he is interested in and willing to pay for! On the other hand what does he expect? Good Games are not Made in one Month! Like GNR sung in the 90's: All we need is just a little patience!

No, but I have played everything that I've wanted to and anything I haven't I really have no intrest in.

Point being things need to start happening quick before things get to stagnant.

Your completly correct Kasi great games take time to produce and I get that but the lack of decent filler games between the blockbusters is really where the problem lies on the games side of things. Even the inclusion of backwards compatibility for xbox arcade would have been helpful for this stage of the consoles lifecycle.

Sure I understand some people already bored with the current bunch of games, we are all different here but surely when people purchased their consoles they would have checked to see what games were being released and when?

I guess I'm lucky that I'm still enjoying loads of games but I always knew after the launch titles it would be pretty slow for 2-3 months release wise, just hang tight folks, they are on the way ;-)

This is why I kept my 360 I was on mass effect last night

[quote user="BLOODFRENZY187"]

Your completly correct Kasi great games take time to produce and I get that but the lack of decent filler games between the blockbusters is really where the problem lies on the games side of things. Even the inclusion of backwards compatibility for xbox arcade would have been helpful for this stage of the consoles lifecycle.

[/quote]

Backwards compatibility whould have been great for sure! And i bet there will be a lot of classics released via XBL over the time so you have to buy the Games you already own again! But i hav my 360 right under my One and i have not finished every game i have for it. So i guess i wll play them or wil give Skyrim another 300 hour run.^^

Are you saying you got rid of your 360 to buy the 1? :O

Every new console has had this problem. It'll be the holiday season before we start to see more titles (because they want those monies, so December is the go-to month!).

Maybe Fallout 4! *fingers crossed.

So funny. What's with the Millenials NOW...the idea " I want what I want and I want it now, and if I don't get it you will suffer my ( albeit impotent) wrath via Twitter Facebook or my general keyboard warrior skills!!!" Try as you may, no one cares about your "video game" problem. Relax OP.