It's like the Xbone was built to fail!

Ok so I just got my replacement console maybe 2 weeks ago and after maybe 3 days the console started to run extremely slow and barely do anything it would always lag in apps and at the home screen but today I joined my friends party and noticed my mic wasn't working so I unplugged it and plugged it back in still nothing happened it wouldn't work I tried to use my controller and the controller completely stopped working it lights up but doesn't work at all I've restarted my xbox and took the batteries out absolutely nothing works I'm really getting fed up with all these cheap quality Microsoft products that always fail but cost so much for what they really are

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Have you tried re-synching the controller?

I think you press the small button on the top of the pad, then press the silver button on the left side of the console.

As for the machine slowing down, try a hard reset: Hold the consoles power button down untill it shuts down, leave for 5 mins then turn back on.

I don't know if this will help, but it's worth trying.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i had same prob with party chat i found out what would work for me i had to go up to the top and pick my profile that i was using with the controller and it would work fine.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.