it wont let me connect to my wireless network anymore

Ok here goes...ive been playing online for a while now, but lately it wouldnt sign me in right away.  i would always have to keep refreshing the available networks till my wireless shows up.  then after a few tries my network would show up, but i would have to run the test network connection tab...would show i was connected then i could sign on...but this last time i did all the same steps, my network shows up with 4 bars but when i test it it says it failed.  Ive unplugged my modem and wireless router, waited, then turned em back on again, restarted the 360 only to get the same results...it shows my network is connected till i try and sign in...then it just fails again.  anyone else have this problem..cause now i cant get on to my account at all.  i did play earlier, but it just dont work anymore....could my onboard wireless have went bad?   any help would be great

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I have had the same problem and it's really annoying. Everything else in my house is working fine with the router and modem but just the Xbox wont connect properly. It says its connected until i try the test. I have no idea but my dad and i are trying to fix it by just starting the whole connection process which took us about a week, all over again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Make sure to to check out our guides for connecting (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) and if you are still having issues, post back here with the answers to the bold questions in that guide.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.