It Took all of my memory

I had a 16 GB USB and it took all of the data except for 4 MB so i cant put anything on it! It says I have 16 GB on the Xbox 360 But not on my computer.

I cant delete Any files because they do not apear. 

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

A few questions.

Did you have items on the flashdrive before you put it in the xbox?
Did you format the flashdrive when you put it in the xbox?
If When you selected format, did you select all or did you designate a certain amount of space while still leaving some for your PC?

The first part of your post was a bit confusing. It sounded like you had a 16gb usb and you only wanted to format 12gb for the xbox and still have 4gb for the PC (under customize is where you could set up a partition and select the amount you wish to use on the xbox)

You also said you see 16gb on your 360. Is this when you go to storage and then you see 16gb free in the USB Storage device?

If so, that means the flashdrive received a complete format so anything that was previously on there was deleted.

Now the whole thing on the PC is normal. The reason you can not see anything while on your PC is to prevent any kind of save file or profile tampering.
You might have saved a few save files and some DLC to your Flashdrive while on the xbox...but you would be able to view any of those individual items on your PC.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.