It it me?

Or has a whole thread mysteriously just dissapeared?   Talk about oversensitive.......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not surprising really is it.......

No wonder this place is dead, I can understand removing a thread for discussing another rival console but the debate was a good one, there was a time in the past when books were burned to discourage freedom I thought the world had moved on.

Xbox.com......xbox forums....general Xbox Discussion......not hard to work out that anything non Xbox especially about a rival console will be removed by moderators

4 posts in and no Lionel Richie reference.

[quote user="Gary Mot"]

No wonder this place is dead, I can understand removing a thread for discussing another rival console but the debate was a good one, there was a time in the past when books were burned to discourage freedom I thought the world had moved on.

[/quote]

Exactly, I mean if the thread in question people were only discussing the PS4 I could understand it more but it was also talking about the next Xbox, comparing it etc which is obviously what people will do, this is what a discussion is all about surely?

Most likely the moderators didn't even read the thread but only the opening title and post. I also think they probably fought over who got to be the one who deleted it seeing as not much happens around here.

[quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

Most likely the moderators didn't even read the thread but only the opening title and post. I also think they probably fought over who got to be the one who deleted it seeing as not much happens around here.

[/quote]

Probably this to be fair, the title would suggest it was only about the PS4. Well I hope that's the case, I mean when the Xbox is unveiled people will obviously compare it to the PS4 and talk about it, unless we do have to keep the chat to strictly Xbox? be kinda dull really, mind you ...

[quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

4 posts in and no Lionel Richie reference.

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!   Literally!!  Brilliant!

To be fair comparison threads have never been allowed on the forum, for as long as I can remember that has been the case.

-

As I said over on the US side of the forum; rather than just reposting threads about the PS4 when you know they are going to get deleted, why not make use of the off-topic section where a conversation can continue without worry.

-

Pop a link to it in your sig and it'll soon be populated.

[quote user="Mister BuzzBee"]

Probably this to be fair, the title would suggest it was only about the PS4. Well I hope that's the case, I mean when the Xbox is unveiled people will obviously compare it to the PS4 and talk about it, unless we do have to keep the chat to strictly Xbox? be kinda dull really, mind you ...

[/quote]

The thread was probably one of the better threads of recent times and good points on both hardware. As the months go on, more and more posts will be referencing the PS4 and comparisons. If they start deleting them as well then this board will be more dead than it is now.