It is so close I can taste it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Certainly not long at all!

360 died...home PC died...it'll be a long 31 days.

You guys serious? We are set for the longest month EVER! It's nowhere near us yet!

It's like that Christmas Eve feeling you get when you are a kid, well for me it is anyway

Its closer than it was yesterday!

So those who are excited for it and getting it ASAP, what are you most excited about?

Not everyone is going for it for a lot more reasons than others who are going for it.

For me, the main reason is Dead Rising 3.  I've been a fan of this series since the Xbox 360 exclusive released in August 2006.  I played all 5 releases on the Xbox 360 and highly enjoy them.  One of the franchises I always thought would be great for Next-Gen has always been DR and considering it is the first title out on the new console is freaking amazing.

Besides that game and few others like Ryse, the other reason is the console functionality.  

I really like the Game DVR and will hopefully get a lot of use out of it.

I'm also looking forwards to when the PS4 is released in the USA so it will make these forums Troll Free

I am pumped to be ushered in to the next era of gaming. This console is going to be used for so much more than gaming though. The in game DVR, the Machinima app, new games, larger more refined worlds, graphics capabilities, the new rep system, new installments of my favorite franchises. I really hope to see another Borderlands game almost more than any other, except maybe Halo. A new system to be immeresed into my favorite games. Who doesn't love getting lost in a game for hours?

hard to say what i'm most looking forward to, DR3 is up there, instant switching (the Xbox 360 really feels it's age when it comes to the speed of going from app to app, or game to app...), the Kinect 2 and deeper integration into the system and it's IR blaster, and the controller.

---

very excited.

'I really hope to see another Borderlands game almost more than any other, except maybe Halo.'

that's exactly what I think!