It appears you've found a glitch in the system

Hi there.

My XBOX Live membership recently ran out. So I went to renew it. When I log into the website, I get the following error message: "It appears you've found a glitch in the system". So I thought, "OK, I'll just renew it via the XBOX." but no, you guys are not accepting any of my payments through the Xbox, even though I've tried 5 different credit cards which are all filled with currency. This happened before the membership ran out as well, where as you would not accept any of my Microsoft Point payments neither, even though I re-added all of the cards. And it's not the credit card company which has blocked the cards, because I tried 5 different ones, all from VISA to MasterCard. Can you please tell me what is going on? Am I banned or something? I would like a response as fast as possible please.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey there, no need to worry about being banned.

This normally happens whenever there is a problem with your payment info.

You can try the billing site first to see if it lets you update everything correctly and to make sure your changes are correct too.

If you have an out of date card, most of the time you will have to call support and talk to a billing agent and have them help you sort it out.

https://login.live.com/ is for the billing site.

You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and press the buttons according to your issues so you can have a Billing Agent correct your info.

You can also you the support link from this site and it will give you a few options on ways to contact them too.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I Just had this problem and Son ALA thanx for all the help

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.