Issues with Xbox crash after a few games of Ghosts.

After playing a few games of any game mode on the game my xbox black screens and crashes when it goes to move me into the lobby after game 2/3. My xbox then crashes and I cannot access any menu. I have installed the game to my Xbox via the install disk and the features of the disk itsself. This has only become an error recently and the disk that i can tell has no scratches. With any other game I do not have this problem. Any help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

There is a known glitch with the Devistation DLC pack and the compatability pack. I have had issues since those 2 dlc packs were released, and, the patch on 4/22/2014 did not fix it. So there's nothing you can do to fix it right now, Infinity Ward has to patch it.

For the playability of the game, if you only play online right now, you should go into your storage device and delete the install disc, because the install disc is only for the Single Player campaign. Instead, install the Play Disc. When you insert the game in the drive, and close it, wait for it to load. When it does, hit the X button and click install. Once it is done, start playing, and you will see a noticeable difference in performance, and possibly lag, mainly on the console side. It won't help much with the internet lag. Unfortunately, it won't help the freezing. Hope this helps a little.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.