Issues with updating/downloading

Friday night i was having issues playing madden, and decided to re-install. When attempting to re-install it wouldnt move past 0% even after doing all the troubleshooting tech support would give, or any tips i found on google. Then it just worked randomly, however it then got stuck at 42% and never moved past that. Then today i got to update, and it moves at 1-2%, then tells me theres an error. After which i try again and this process repeats, which wouldnt be bad if it didnt take 10-20 minutes to go that 1-2%. So I did a factory reset, at the behest of xbox support, and the same thing is happening during the reset's update. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:
Answer

Are you guys a part of the preview program by chance? As we've been having some issues with the latest update it seems.

If you are, please make sure to post your problems in the Preview Support forums: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

@Wnt sum candy, if you are not in the preview program, please let us know and we'll do our best to give you some suggestion on figuring out the problem :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.