Issues with hdmi and controller sync

Yea so as subject says. My hdmi just stopped working, i cant get a signal from it. Ive tried everything. Unplugged it all held down power button and disc tray button and tried a diffrent cable still no signal. For the controller sync i also tried everything i found on youtube. Switched batteries tried syncing back up like 13 times. Tried connecting with the cable just dosent work. Im a student at college and cant afford to buy new contollers or xbox. Please somebody have a solution 2 new games are coming out soon i want to play and have all ready pre orded. Would be a waste if i bought 2 games to not play them. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi iHeftyy

Sorry you're having issues with your console. If your HDMI is not working can you get any display going? Does the power brick change colors after you reboot it holding the power button? If you've verified power, the brick changes color when you hit power, and you've done the hard reset you'll likely need service on your console. To submit a repair request please go to https://myservice.xbox.com

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

As above stated I would try another appliance tv/monitor.

As well as change the HDMI cable.  

I would also do the "resolution reset" which can be done by turning of your console completely, by holding down the power button for 4-5 seconds.

Then Hold Down the Eject button and Power button until you here the "Beep".

Hope it works out!

Regards,

Acidgen

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.