Issues with account migration - Dashboard and billing info are still the same!

Hi, I have just tried the account migration about 35 hours ago. I moved my account from US to Brazil, because I moved here (I am currently in Brazil). I received an email confirming that the migration was successful and then I went back to my Xbox. At first, nothing strange, but then I went to marketplace to buy a game and noticed the currency was still dollar and not real (brazilian currency). I could not buy the game probably because of the region mismatch. Checked my billing info and was still the one from when I lived at US, even though I already changed it during the migration process. I checked other threads with the same problem (like this one: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/p/519043/2431541.aspx#2431541) and tried a little bit of everything. Deleting profile and re-downloading it, clearing cache, clearing marketplace cache, etc. in all sorts of combinations but nothing helped. Also checked in the MS account details at https://commerce.microsoft.com to see what country was listed in the upper right there while signed in and it shows both US and Brazil as if I had two personal accounts.

I got in touch yesterday with the Twitter support but it wasn't much helpful. From what I've seen in the other threads this problem appears to be at the MS end so I don't think there's anything I can do in this situation. Can the online support help me in this case or do I have to try the phone support?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 56 Applies to:

What I'm trying to say is that it's like the migration never happened in my Xbox, but only in the Web. And I've seen other cases with the same problem and saying it was an issue at the MS end.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Billing issues are not the problem per say. The dashboard is. It is like I still have an US account and this is giving me region mismatch problems, the ones I tried to solve by doing the migration.

Sorry this didn't help.

When its for billing issues, you should better call the support.

Sorry this didn't help.