Issues with a repair order

I sent my controller for repair the 28/05. The carrier company sent me an email saying that they delivered the package five days later. The problem is that in my Devices screen, microsoft says that they have not recieved the controller yet. I know they are having issues due to COVID 19 but the order will expire the 28 of this month and I haven't got a clue about where my controller is.
if you have the contact details of the carrier company inquire about your controller/package and if it has been delivered to its destination, it seems the problem is on there part

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey,

Please contact XBOX support

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

IdanST

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey,

That's the first thing I tried, but they don't let me get in touch with them. The only options available are the virtual assistant (which is useless) and the forums. They don't give me the chance to talk to a microsoft worker and it's quite frustrating to be honest.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey,

That's the first thing I tried, but they don't let me get in touch with them. The only options available are the virtual assistant (which is useless) and the forums. They don't give me the chance to talk to a microsoft worker and it's quite frustrating to be honest.

Support system is pretty non-existant, its actually gotten worse over the past couple of weeks.

A lot of us seem to have lost Elite 2 controllers at 9:15am 28/05/2020 - Left at Dock, Signed for by SELLENIES.

I just tried to call Microsoft (as I had some success a couple of weeks ago when I initially queried it) and the automated system just said If I want to talk to a human I need to goto the website, which is a dead end. - I have no clue what we're meant to do from here...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey,

Support system is pretty non-existant, its actually gotten worse over the past couple of weeks.

A lot of us seem to have lost Elite 2 controllers at 9:15am 28/05/2020 - Left at Dock, Signed for by SELLENIES.

I just tried to call Microsoft (as I had some success a couple of weeks ago when I initially queried it) and the automated system just said If I want to talk to a human I need to goto the website, which is a dead end. - I have no clue what we're meant to do from here...

I'm in the exact same situation... It's a quite expensive controller and the Y button wasn't working, so I sent it for repair and now I don't know if I will get it back

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi maybe you can call the shipping company and get answers and try to back track it. Good luck 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Llama directamente al soporte

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello I see alot of people coming here wondering about repair items sent out. If the delivery company says it was delivered I wouldnt worry about it. With the covid stuff going on alot of things are different now. Im pretty sure its not alot of people at the warehouses fixings things. Plus people are scared of opening packages and the virus be on the surface still. Not sure what they are doing about this issues. Just hang tight.
Girls game too :D
XBox is NOT Playstation!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Maneged to get through last friday. Same problem same ish time. Guy on the phone said they have my controller and that it should be gettong fixed today. Not the case. Tge problem is the we have your device and its fixed are tge same dot ffs. Now today i wanted a call back thing at first it gave me the option but it didn't work now (20 mins later) it doesnt even give the request call back option. This whole thing could be avoided if they just put expected delays of up to (enter number here) on that delays page thing this is sooo frustrating i just want my controller back 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Had to put a 0 before my number after i copy and pasted it waiting for a call now

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 148 Applies to: