issues connecting

we have 3 xboxs in our house, they were all connecting and working fine until a few days ago. I called rogers, our internet provider but they say theres nothing wrong. the problem is only one of the xboxs' will connect to live at one time now, before they could all connect fine. the error msg coming up is saying that the xbox is connected to the internet but cant connect to xbox live. I've tried rebooting the router several times, I've also tried opening ports on the firewall, I've checked the status of live online, I cant figure out whats wrong. if you can help your my hero!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Solution 1: Check the status of the Xbox LIVE service

Go to support.xbox.com and see if the Xbox LIVE service is available.

If the Xbox LIVE service is not available, please try to connect later.

If the Xbox LIVE service is available, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Restart your network hardware

Turn off your Xbox 360 console and network hardware (for example, your modem and router).

Wait 30 seconds.

Turn on your modem and wait for it to come back online (approximately, one minute).

Turn on the next piece of hardware (for example, a router), and wait another minute.

Turn on your console, press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select WiredNetwork or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.

Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

IF this doesnt work contact your internet service provider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's the XBox LIve Server itself. Nothing with your own network or ISP. Because if it were, you'd be the only one with the problem at a certain time. Maybe 2 or 3 others but it seems to be more than that, doesn't it?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey OP - can you provide us some details about your network set up? That would help us better understand your issue, and how best to resolve it. You can find a template (bold text) for information we need in this sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx . Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.