issue with xbox.com/profile page

Hey sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, I did not see an area dedicated to xbox.com website.  I usually check and read messages from my laptop on xbox.com or check who is on to see if I'm going to hop on and play. Two days ago (via chrome browser) something started to happen where the website would continually load (only once I got to the messages or profile pages though).  If I sign out and sign back in, I can browse the complete website of xbox.com until I go to the messages page or friends list page where it just cycle loads again. 

I have not changed anything on my end to my knowledge, just wondering if you have heard of any other reports of this issue? The day it happened I remember seeing a red service alert on xbox360 and x1 posted but that is and has been gone now for a few days.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried to clear your browser history or tried a different browser? this sometimes can resolve issue's like this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

there was an issue on the status page were there was some problems affecting the website about messages and friends list around like 6 or 7 and got fixed yesterday, quick question does this happen on another browser by chance? like Firefox or IE?

Computer person... also a Mopar technician.
CEO of Independent LLC

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.