Issue with my Gamertag

Okay, I think this would be a fairly easy to resolve issue here; My original account is TrapHustla706; I created a second gamertag, not knowing that I could just change my initial gamertag to AceBoogie715. I got upset that I didn't have any of my achievements on this new gamertag, so I quickly switched back to my original TrapHustla706. I haven't used the AceBoogie715 account for anything. I've tried going online to delete my AceBoogie715 account thinking that I've solved the problem, but finding out I only deleted my Microsoft account. Now, I can't even log in to my AceBoogie715 account online or on the Xbox at all to do anything.

I was just wondering, is there anyone here (Mod/Admin) that can change my AceBoogie715 account name for me?

I see it costs $10.00 to change the gamertag, and most may say that its just a gamertag, but I would like for all of my social networks to be universally connected so it can be easy to find me.

Thanks to anyone that can help me with this.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry, but there is no way to request a change like that. Since the account is still seen as being in use on the servers, there would be no way for you to get that tag unless you still had access to the account and could change the game on that account (AceBoogie715) in order to free it up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.