Issue with Gamercards not displaying, Here and Forza site.

As the title says, there seems to be an issue with Gamercards not displaying correctly, both here and on the forza forums.

You get blue text in place of the GT, a gamerpic, and rep followed by nothing, on the row below your gamerscore, but nothing else. All graphic elements have disappeared, and the whole thing is a jumbled mess.

Is it something you guys have been working on behind the scenes, and more importantly, when is it likely to return to normal? This is happening on both PC's and Mac's. IE9, Chrome, Firefox. No amount of refreshing fixes it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Oh and i'll be posting this over at the Forza forums, with credit to you. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That seems to have fixed it all up, i cleared my cache etc before, but didn't do the silverlight thing, but now i have it's all running fine again! Thanks Turnip!

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same issue and here is what I did. 
I uninstalled Microsoft Silverlight from add/remove progams. I then deleted all cookies, cache, temp files from CHROME and rebooted the pc.
Headed to http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/ and redownloaded + installed silverlight and all was fine after that.

It could be coincidence, I dunno but I see its now fine and to prove it I can see that your avatar has a forza tee on and the last games at this time were FORZA 4, FALLOUT 3, GTAIV, OF:RED RIVER, DiRT 3

Sorry this didn't help.