Issue with 60% off 3 months

Clearly there's an issue with the promotion. I've spent literally 5 hours with customer service trying to get this issue resolved. I've tried 3 separate payment options, including PayPal, and none have worked. I've cleared the Hard Drive system cache as well as deleted the Marketplace information, etc.  I've also changed my account.live.com ID and triple-checked my account information. I've added, removed, and re-added my payment options several times. I've even contacted my bank and they said that the attempts have been made for the purchase, but the dollar amount will not go through (thus, no banking issues).

What is the deal???

What would be even more frustrating (and BS) is if I was able to purchase the regular 3 months for $25 instantly, but I'm too scared to try because we SHOULD be able to get it for $10, AS ADVERTISED.

Is this a joke? because it's actually not funny at all..

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I've also attempted to purchase the promotion on a different xbox, with no success, of course.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there strong - what is the exact error message you get when you try to purchase this promotion?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.