Issue on the capitalization in my gamer tag is not correct.

I have been trying to get this issue resolved for the longest time, about two years ago I payed the 800 msp to change my gamertag, and I wasn't happy with the way I had it so I payed another 800 to get it correct. I didn't mind paying it until I realized y'all do not have the capitalization correct on the website, what my friends see my tag is and when I log on (what my friends see.) For me it's correct, what I see, in the actual games it is correct. Leaderboards are correct, except for those I mentioned. It should be E x I G e N T as that's what I payed to change it to, y'all have it listed as E x I g E n T and that's not how it is. I've been trying since I changed it to get this issue resolved but there is "no help on this" and the "system" when you call support "doesn't recognize capitalization between a letter"

Personally, if the issue can't be resolved I should be refunded the 800 msp I spent to change it, plus compensation over the span of the 2 years. It's the same concept of having a Drivers License or an Identification Card, if you go to sign for something, and it doesn't match your ID, it's not valid. And the same concept goes for the issue of a gamer tag, it's our personal Identification Card. There needs to be a way to fix this in the system. Or refund the points, plus comp the time it's been for your systems incompetence.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The only options here are 1) pay to change it again, or 2) call up phone support, explain the situation, and see if they can either correct it or give you a refund.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.