Issue I've had for the past week and have talked with Microsoft support 8 times now

Over the past week since the removal of my communication suspension I haven't been able to speak in Party or game chat, but can hear others, message, voice messages, skype, and am able to speak to them on another account. Done all the troubleshooting, was told it was a rare issue and that a member that had the same issue disabled his UPnP and DMZ, and it worked for him however it didn't for me. The next chat I was in I gave them my reference code to the last chat I was in and was told something completely different, I was told this was a issue that was happening to members after communication bans had been lifted and Microsoft was looking into the issue, the support member then asked for a phone number they could reach me at for a follow up, haven't received any calls or notifications. The support member I was talking then told me to try talking in party chat in the next 48 hours then come back if I was still having problems, it's well over 48 hours, and I'm still having issues, and it seems chatting with a support member is unavailable a loading wheel appears briefly after selecting an issue, than disappears over and over, so here I am, frustrated at this issue, haven't received any email or form of contact on the matter. It has to be an account issue as I stated above another account works for talking in parties/game chat.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, Tephlonic! It is definitely a known issue, and we are working with the proper teams to resolve this. You will want to keep an eye on this thread for any further updates on this situation. I have already passed your name along to the proper people, so there is no further action on your end needed unless we reach out to you again! Thanks for understanding. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.